Physiotherapy is a primary health care profession dedicated to evaluating, restoring, and/or enhancing physical function and independence.
Who can benefit from physiotherapy services?
- Sports Injuries
- Work rehab injury (WCB)
- Motor vehicle accidents (MPI)
- Surgical/fracture rehab
- Sprains and strains
- Neck and low back pain
- TMJ and other facial pain disorders
- Postural dysfunction
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Back strengthening/ “core” stability programs
- Arthritic and other rheumatoid conditions
- Changes due to aging (e.g. falls)
For more information, contact us today at Winnipeg, CA center.